Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.416 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,087 (RM8,445) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨147,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)