Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.686 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨29,034 (RM1,851) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)