Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.695 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,907 (RM946) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)