Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.351 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,380 (RM1,849) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)