Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.316 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,574 (RM1,278) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)