Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.000 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,219 (RM1,601) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)