Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.686 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,760 (RM2,025) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (36 minutes ago)