Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.509 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,059 (RM2,002) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)