Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.030 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,958 (RM862) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)