Cost of living comparison between Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.076 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,348 (RM830) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)