Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,674 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.172 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,973 (RM10,422) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨175,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)