Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,005 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.798 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,610 (RM1,431) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)