Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.679 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,126 (37,014 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)