Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,725 (kr 2,595) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)