Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.893 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 74% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨698,426 (kr 78,535) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨401,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)