Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.369 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨598,408 (kr 71,506) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨361,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)