Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.712 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,750 (kr 2,691) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)