Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.074 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,197 (kr 3,988) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)