Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.569 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 59% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,748 (kr 6,308) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (33 minutes ago)