Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.122 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,830 (1,370 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)