Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.257 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,682 (1,488 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)