Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.254 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨28,735 (1,492 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)