Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.986 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨173,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨164,184 (8,648 zł) in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)