Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.780 INR / HKD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 72% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,447 (HK$2,443) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)