Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.327 INR / HKD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 72% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,081 (HK$5,174) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)