Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.061 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,890 (RM7,906) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨130,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)