Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.584 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,800 (RM1,918) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)