Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.995 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,748 (RM1,117) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)