Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.780 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,531 (RM1,118) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)