Cost of living comparison between Koszalin, Poland and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.206 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,309 (821 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (35 minutes ago)