Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.026 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,322 (1,849 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)