Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.542 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,800 (1,016 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)