Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,788 (руб 7,690) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (36 minutes ago)