Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,427 (¥61,768) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)