Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.503 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,635 (2,229TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)