Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.250 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,110 (1,102TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)