Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,730 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨64,153 in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 3 hours ago)