Cost of living comparison between Kolkata, India and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,919 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 41% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,144 in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)