Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12962 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,806 (52,510 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,800 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)