Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20033 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,966 (104,658 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (43 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)