Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19661 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,586 (104,707 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)