Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01650 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,108 (1,581,940 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)