Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00861 INR / UZS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,389 (2,250,689 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)