Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02179 INR / UZS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,719 (904,846 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)