Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,587 (¥44,377) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)