Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,694 (€2,320) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨156,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)