Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,228 (¥47,585) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)