Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.929 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,702 (7,620 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (41 minutes ago)