Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.174 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,688 (RM1,612) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)