Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨275,981 (¥446,563) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨212,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (30 minutes ago)