Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨324,900 (¥498,090) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨242,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)