Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,416 (¥63,794) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €850 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)