Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / KES
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,752 (Shilling52,954) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (41 minutes ago)