Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.476 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,546 (6,278₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)