Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.630 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨53,123 (20,196₴) in Kirovohrad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)