Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05651 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨27,461 (485,946 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (16 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (43 minutes ago)