Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05979 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨126,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨122,286 (2,045,107 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Addis Ababa costs 35,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)