Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04159 INR / CDF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,855 (886,143 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)