Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04375 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨690,955 (15,793,629 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨566,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)