Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04156 INR / CDF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,177 (918,581 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)