Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.984 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,181 (R 4,249) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (38 minutes ago)