Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07786 INR / RWF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,403 (287,730 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)