Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,226 (3,752₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (18 minutes ago)