Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.644 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨110,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨100,766 (5,405 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)