Cost of living in Kielce, Poland vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.986 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨120,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨111,576 (5,877 zł) in Kielce.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)