Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.625 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,930 (778 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (29 minutes ago)