Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.798 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,394 (Taka 25,542) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)