Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.786 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,863 (Taka 25,258) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)