Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.233 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,200 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨5,629 (778 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)