Cost of living comparison between Kherson, Ukraine and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.608 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨7,039 (2,699₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)