Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.891 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,442 (3,402 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)