Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.207 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,364 (3,519 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)