Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.570 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨41,729 (5,513 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)