Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.560 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 52% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨7,700 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨3,667 (2,351 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)