Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.880 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 45% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨19,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,357 (2,669 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)