Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.498 INR / SDG
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 44% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,736 (832 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)