Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Agartala, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.495 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨54,706 (36,600 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)