Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.452 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,169 (7,001₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)