Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.585 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨78,321 (30,300₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)