Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.414 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨7,940 (3,289₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)