Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.193 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,274 (﷼ 1,877) in Khamis Mushait to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)