Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨47,086 (﷼ 27,297,704) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (23 minutes ago)