Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,668 (﷼ 13,608,341) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)