Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨30,530 (﷼ 17,845,126) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)