Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 INR / SLL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,992 (3,865,547 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)