Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 INR / SLL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,090 (6,352,147 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)