Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25211 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨73,607 (291,967 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)