Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.687 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,862 (1,070TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (34 minutes ago)