Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.221 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,326 (1,115TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)