Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.028 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,451 (635TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)