Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.466 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨47,148 (3,501TL) in Kayseri.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)