Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 542%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12448 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 71% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,448 (1,650,443 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨120,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)