Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,573 (¥33,319) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)