Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,321 (¥69,304) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (42 minutes ago)