Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,385 (¥72,036) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)