Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨335,532 (¥523,010) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨236,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)