Cost of living in Kawaguchi, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawaguchi (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,308 (¥11,979) in Kawaguchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,600 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)