Cost of living in Kawaguchi, Japan vs Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawaguchi (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,933 (¥12,485) in Kawaguchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,700 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (31 minutes ago)