Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,547 (€424) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)