Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,882 (€212) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)