Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,436 (€978) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)