Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,984 (¥67,282) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)