Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,731 (¥62,374) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)