Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,416 (₨ 35,746) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)