Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,841 (₨ 25,286) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)