Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.182 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,079 (€425) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)