Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,531 (€234) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)