Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,422 (€227) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)