Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,335 (€541) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (44 minutes ago)