Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.246 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,323 (€1,037) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)