Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan vs Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.515 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨4,722 (₨9,176) in Kasur.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)