Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,900 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨5,402 (₨10,100) in Kasur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)